Friday, March 4, 2011

Creating a World-Class Look


At Venexiana Backstage in Lincoln Center, New York Fashion Week

Creating a World-Class look for Venexiana is not a easy one. It's not just about the delicately beaded evening gowns and garments. What completes the look is the powerful make-up that empowers the models to transform into any mantra they want. This year, the main look consisted of fierce eyes highlighted by extra-long eyelashes extending both sides of the eyes,
arched eyebrows, peach colored cheeks, and plum toned lips.

Some people say that beauty created by make-up is artificial and fake. But who said beauty had to be entirely natural? Knowing your own style and knowing how to present yourself is already part of the equation.

Make-up is the art of colors.

It allows to accentuate your attractive features and minimize your least favorite.

It allows to live the moment. Gloss yourself with silver lined eyeliners at evening galas,
chiq, sepia-toned eyeshadows at business conferences, and rose cheeks and pink lips for the first date.

I think beauty is also a creation. Sure, natural beauty is doubtless beautiful by itself.
But the greatest impact, greatest inspiration comes from your own creation of beauty.
I guess that's sort of what I want to do. Creating Class Worldwide.












2 comments:

  1. Make-up is the art of colors. Unfortunately, I am half color-blind, can't distinguish shades of different colors. Fortunately, I totally accepted my color-blindness after I had accepted my sexual orientation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's very brave of you to be so embracing of yourself. I strongly believe that only as we are liberated from our own fear, we can liberate others with our presence. Way to go Gary! :)

    ReplyDelete